- CE Certified
- F.I.A.S articulation system
- Tri Compound Racing sole resistant to water, oil & petrol
- Accordion leather for correct fitment on the calves
- Füsport Rotor Closure system (F.R.C.S) ratcheting closure/tensioning system
- Hard wearing PU Microfibre construction
- TPU heel protection
- TPU shin protection
- Air mesh lining
- Heel ventilation to keep your feet cool
- 4 colourways to choose from
- Replaceable toe sliders (sold separately)
- Replaceable closure system (sold separately)
- Interchangeable shin and heel TPU so you can customise your colourway (sold separately)
The all NEW XR1 or Xtreme Rennen boot is the top-of-the-line, CE Safety Approved race boot from Füsport.
Currently on the feet of world champions, this boot is for track day riders, club racers, all the way up to the highest levels of competition.
Designed and tested with the highest level of racing in mind, every decision has been made to improve safety and comfort, allowing the rider peace of mind on the bike.
The new F.I.A.S (Füsport Internal Articulation System) allows the rider great feel without skimping on protection. This articulated ankle protection has been 5 years in the making with extensive testing at world championship level. It has seen some great success and very big crashes!
The XR1 features a new Füsport Rotor Closure system (F.R.C.S) with ratchet closure fasters across three points that tightens the boot around the calf, ankle and forefoot. This along with the F.I.A.S makes it one of the safest boots on the market.
Equipped with a Tri-Compound sole, the three zones of grip maximise control on the bike and longevity in the pits, being resistant to Water, Oil and Petrol.
To top it off, all removable parts on the XR1 are replaceable to increase the life of the XR1 boots.
Sizes: 39 EU – 48 EU
- Stealth (All Black)
- Black/Dark Grey/Fluro
See the full list of features below.