- F.E.A.S articulation system
- The BEST value for money mid-priced boot on the market
- Low profile toe-box for enhanced control and feel
- Rubber upper cuff to seal out the elements
- Protect your lower leg, ankle and feet with hyperextension protection of the ankle and lock out articulation
- Four closure buckles
- Water resistant
- Specially compounded rubber sole
The all NEW Xtreme Pilot Motocross boot is the best value for money mid-priced boot on the market.
The XP2 Xtreme Pilot is the range topping off-road boot and incorporates a completely new design and technology for maximum protection and performance. Built on a competition platform, the Xtreme Pilot incorporates an aggressively shaped toe box that is low profile and hugs the foot to enhance feel and control when interacting with the foot controls. Using the new Füsport External Articulation System (F.E.A.S), the boots allow increased linear movement while locking out to prevent hyperextension, also adjusting as you move.
Closure system ensures a secure fit with four separate anchor points including a hidden lower buckle ensure protection of the fastening system and no interference with obstacles off the bike. Built from injection moulded components which assist to dispel water and keep your feet dry, the Xtreme Pilot is hard wearing when on the track or trail and utilises a durable moulded rubber outsole specially compounded to provide enhanced grip and control for any kind of ride.
Colours: Stealth (All Black), Fluro Yellow/Grey/Black, White/Black/Grey
Sizes: 39 EU – 48 EU
See the full list of features below.