- CE Certified
- 4 easy to use adjustable snap-lock buckles
- Additional Velcro closure
- Tough gator to keep the dirt and moisture out of your boot
- Hard moulded TPU across the shin, toes and heel
- Steel shank reinforcement for support while riding
- Hard wearing PU microfibre construction
- Metal toe cap to protect and reinforce the sole
- Durable rubber sole designed for MX and enduro use
- Thick padding for support and comfort
- In-built heatshield to ensure protection of the lower leg
- Air mesh interior with moisture wicking properties
- Replacement straps and buckles are available (sold separately)
The DP2 (Dirt Pilot 2) is a high-quality entry level off-road motocross boot perfect for new riders or anyone who wants a protective, durable and stylish set at an affordable price.
Built upon the quality of the original Dirt Pilot boots, the updated DP2 version features upgrades across the boot allowing it to be CE safety certificated. Improvements include steel shank reinforcement, high abrasion resistance and better protection for your lower leg.
The DP2 incorporates hard moulded TPU in the areas where you need it across the shin, toes and heel making a light weight and extremely durable MX boot. The DP2 uses a hard-wearing rubber sole to provide grip plus longevity of life, an air-mesh interior providing comfort by wicking sweat away during riding and protects the lower leg with an inbuilt heat shield on the inside of the calf.
Colours: Stealth (All Black), Black/Fluro/Dark Grey
Sizes: 39 EU – 48 EU
See the full list of features below.